Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Missing options on ISE

Hi everyone

Im configuring an ISE demo, version 1.1.1.268, using the trial license included (100 base + 100 advanced). The ISE is installed on a Vmware ESXi host. The ISE image was downloaded directly from Cisco website.

I am configuring posture for av check, however i can't get many of the options that the ISE guide and documents shown. For example in the posture conditions, i don't see any AV vendor available, (see the attach) neither the default av check conditions.

am i missing some option, the version is wrong? any help would be appreciated.

Many thank in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Richard Atkin
Level 4
Level 4

You need to let it connect to the internet to pull the latest AV updates from Cisco... Start here;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.1/user_guide/ise_client_prov.html#wp1063651

I would also STRONGLY recommend that you update to 1.1.3 patch 1...     1.1.1 wasn't known for its stability

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Richard Atkin
Level 4
Level 4

You need to let it connect to the internet to pull the latest AV updates from Cisco... Start here;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.1/user_guide/ise_client_prov.html#wp1063651

I would also STRONGLY recommend that you update to 1.1.3 patch 1...     1.1.1 wasn't known for its stability

Many Thanks Richard, i solved it...

The configuration required on the ISE GUI, was over tha path: Administration > Settings > Posture > and Updates. so i clicked on update button and enabled the option to allow automatic updates also. now i have all the posture options.

The implementation with 1.1.3 is a pilot on the lab before the complete implementation. this week we will receive the appliances and the first thing im going to check is the ISE version.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: