cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
t.raavig
Enthusiast

Move/download a guest portal from an existing ISE to a new ise server

Hi

I have tried to figure out how i can export/import a guest portal. Tried through the portal builder, but this only works if you have made your own portal from start. My case is that I have no idea who created this guest portal and now the customers wants to migrate it to another ISE server. Any idea how this could be solved.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee

there is no way to export/import a guest portal directly. you can backup/restore the whole ise config but likely that's not a solution, portal builder should only be used if you want to customize outside the box..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee

there is no way to export/import a guest portal directly. you can backup/restore the whole ise config but likely that's not a solution, portal builder should only be used if you want to customize outside the box..

View solution in original post

Thanks Jason. Was hoping that maybe somebody had a workaround how to get the code out off ISE  as guest portal import/export is not supported.

Content for Community-Ad