Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help in configuring posturing for mac os

User_80617
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys,

I need a help is configuring posturing for mac os systems based on file condition. I didn t find any document for this. We already have posturing working fine for windows based system.

The auto deployment of clients/ client provisioning must work. Also, the firewall we have is cisco firepower and ise version is 3.1. 

Thanks in advance. 

2 Replies 2

@User_80617 can you provide more information on what exactly is not working? Provide some screenshots on what has been configured.

Have you created a specific file condition list and specified the Operating System as MacOSX?

What agent are you using on the device, temporal, stealth or anyconnect?

ISE Posture Guide if you not already read this - https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-knowledge-base/ise-posture-prescriptive-deployment-guide

@Rob Ingram Thanks for your reply.

I have confiured nothing for mac posturing yet. Windows posturing is in place with anyconnect client provisioning and works perfectly fine. Need a document to config posturing for mac os, a document similar to something that you shared in previous post.

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: