cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to find required details for SNS-UCS-TPM in datasheet like rack unit size

vinodjad1234
Level 2
Level 2

Hi ,

I am just trying to understand SNS-UCS-TPM unit size and power requirement for the same ..

Is it 1 U device with 1 x 650W power supply  ? I am getting power details however I am not able to get size details in terms of length , width and breadth.

Can you please share the right link which will provide all this details ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) is a small integrated circuit module on the newer Secure Network Server (SNS) appliance models 3415 and 3495. They are both based on the Unified Computing System (UCS) C220 M3 platform.

Both the 3415 and 3495 have the same physical dimensions, differing only in the number of CPUs, memory and hard disk drives installed within them.

The detailed specifications for the UCS C220 M3 are here. You can see a diagram of where the TPM module is installed here.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The Trusted Platform Module (TPM) is a small integrated circuit module on the newer Secure Network Server (SNS) appliance models 3415 and 3495. They are both based on the Unified Computing System (UCS) C220 M3 platform.

Both the 3415 and 3495 have the same physical dimensions, differing only in the number of CPUs, memory and hard disk drives installed within them.

The detailed specifications for the UCS C220 M3 are here. You can see a diagram of where the TPM module is installed here.

Hi Marvin ,

Thank you so much for your reply ...I got the details on your shared link...

Would it be possible for you to share any real time installation document for SNS-3415-K9  ?

The UCS C220 installation guide I linked to has all the details you should need for hardware installation. It's a simple 1 rack unit (RU) server with slide rails that snap into a standard 19" 4-post equipment rack. It takes about 5 minutes to physically install - if you move slowly. :)

The product guides for what you have installed on it (ISE, ACS etc.) have instructions for setting up the product once you have the physical server in place.