Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Profiling issue?

Either I'm missing something, or profiling is not working correctly.

So, we got 50 android tablets given to us and they want them on wireless. They profile as unknown, so made the below rule.

Rule1.JPG

I then made a sub category under Android and gave it a certainty of 100 to override anything else.

Rule2.JPG

Yet, even after this, even if I delete the endpoint, I still get unknown. So, what am I missing?

Rule3.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Dustin,

Set the 'Parent Policy' to NONE. If you define the parent policy as Android, this policy will inherit the policies defined under the 'Android' policy as well. If you want to have an authorization policy based on a set of Android devices, then you can create a logical profile, that can be defined under Policy > Profiling section.

Hope this helps,

~Hari

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Oh, ISE 2.2 patch 2

Hi Dustin,

Set the 'Parent Policy' to NONE. If you define the parent policy as Android, this policy will inherit the policies defined under the 'Android' policy as well. If you want to have an authorization policy based on a set of Android devices, then you can create a logical profile, that can be defined under Policy > Profiling section.

Hope this helps,

~Hari

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: