cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

pxGrid: Unable to publish endpoints to ISE

TimDan4177847
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to publish endpoints to the ISE via pxGrid.  I'm able to successfully connect to the pxGrid service and send to the service, but the endpoints aren't showing up in ISE.

It might be related to the fact that the "ise-admin-nodename" client has no subscription for "/topic/com.cisco.endpoint.asset", which is what the doc at https://developer.cisco.com/docs/pxgrid/#!pxgrid-context-in/enable-pxgrid-under-profiling-configuration says I should see.  I see nothing under "Subscriptions" for that client - the "fanout" and "mnt" clients do have subscriptions, but not for that topic.  Or this might be unrelated, I don't know.

I am new to integrating with pxGrid, so any help getting me started is most helpful.

Thanks

1 Reply 1

jeppich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Tim,

Yup, you will want to enable pxGrid as the profiling option. This may be intermittent issue, the profiling development team is aware of this.  

Thanks,

John

jeppich@cisco.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: