cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"No data available in table"

cameronmarajh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi i tried writing my final exam on cyber ops when i click on the title its shows "No data available in table"

Help please i need to finish this today

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Your question and video are about a "CyberOps Associate" exam.

In the ISE/NAC forum, COA means Change of Authorization so I think you are posting in the wrong place.

View solution in original post

As @thomas posted earlier, this Community space is dedicated to questions related to the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) solution for NAC. It has nothing to do with the Networking Academy.

From a quick Google search, here are the recommendations from the NetAcad support:

• Clear your browser's cache and history (close the browser after clearing the cache and then relaunch)
  • Enable third-party cookies
  • Make sure you are using the recommended browsers (Chrome and Firefox)
  • Make sure your browser is up to date
  • Try switching between browsers

If that does not work, you will need to seek support via the resources provided by NetAcad. This Community cannot help you with these issues.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Your question and video are about a "CyberOps Associate" exam.

In the ISE/NAC forum, COA means Change of Authorization so I think you are posting in the wrong place.

ANYONE PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE OR EVEN SAY HOW TO FIX THIS ISSUE PLEASE RESPOND FOR THIS

osma_1978
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem un my Final Exam of CCNA2,

do you have a solution ?

Did you find the solution?

Lucas OC
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem un my Final Exam of CCNA2,

do you have a solution ?

sudhanvagr
Level 1
Level 1

Any Solution from anyone?

As @thomas posted earlier, this Community space is dedicated to questions related to the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) solution for NAC. It has nothing to do with the Networking Academy.

From a quick Google search, here are the recommendations from the NetAcad support:

• Clear your browser's cache and history (close the browser after clearing the cache and then relaunch)
  • Enable third-party cookies
  • Make sure you are using the recommended browsers (Chrome and Firefox)
  • Make sure your browser is up to date
  • Try switching between browsers

If that does not work, you will need to seek support via the resources provided by NetAcad. This Community cannot help you with these issues.