cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Redirect Guest users to optional survey

Mark_Williams
Level 1
Level 1

I'd like to find a way to preset guest users with a link to a survey after the accept the AUP on my hotspot guest portal. Right now, my guest portal workflow does not have a post-access banner, and the Authentication Success setting redirects to our corporate website. 

Guest users on mobile devices don't ever see the authentication success URL; they click accept on the AUP and the window closes once the CoA goes through. Is there a way to show a page after authentication success that will allow me to show a link to a survey? 

1 Reply 1

Rodrigo Diaz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hello @Mark_Williams for authentication settings page you can send an user session  to an originating URL , authentication success page or an URL (which I think it's what you might be using now ) refer to https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/3-0/admin_guide/b_ISE_admin_3_0/b_ISE_admin_30_guest.html#reference_C055D56D4859491C867736C4B2E45B99 , in relationship with the survey , within the AUP section on ISE  you can customize and input there some HTML that might serve to the purpose required .

Let me know if that helped.