cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Remove Shared Profile Components

jason.williams
Level 1
Level 1

Some Shared Profile Components were installed for Cisco Security Manager.  We're trying to do some testing and I need to remove these from our ACS server.

Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks.

Jason

2 Replies 2

kush.sri2001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can you tell which Shared Profile Component you would like to remove?

If you would like to delete the Shared Profile Component from the ACS, you need to go to Shared Profile Component tab in ACS, select the appropriate profile and click on delete. E.g If you have created a Downloadable ACL and would like to delete it, you need to go to the Downloadable ACL and click on delete.

If you would like to remove it from the Groups, you would have to go to Group Setup, select the Profile Component and uncheck the Profile Component.

Along with this, please tell us your ACS version.

Regards

ansalaza
Level 1
Level 1

I haven't come across any successful ways to do this, I would recommend to re-install ACS, if you have a backup of a working configuration, then restore the database.

Otherwise, if you would like pursuit with another workaround, please open a case with TAC to try finding another solution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: