Views
Helpful
Replies

Retrieve who is the approver of a guest user account on ISE

MaErre21325
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

i'm migrating the guest service to a new ise deployment. 
it's clear to me that i cannot export all the user accounts except that using API.
But is it possible to undestand who approved the creation of the guest account via the sponsor portal of ise?
Following you can find what i see from the portal but i can't find nothing usesful about the approver, how can i do, if possible?

thank you

FC.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Hello @MaErre21325 

The best place to get this kind of information is via the Operations > Reports > Reports > Guest > Sponsor Login and Audit

There is a column "Sponsor User Name" that shows who approved the self-registration. The guest that was approved is in the column "Guest User Name". You can go back 30 days with the standard filter. If you select the Advanced Filter, you can ask for a custom start and end date to run the report against. You can also export the results to local CSV or to your repository.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Hello @MaErre21325 

The best place to get this kind of information is via the Operations > Reports > Reports > Guest > Sponsor Login and Audit

There is a column "Sponsor User Name" that shows who approved the self-registration. The guest that was approved is in the column "Guest User Name". You can go back 30 days with the standard filter. If you select the Advanced Filter, you can ask for a custom start and end date to run the report against. You can also export the results to local CSV or to your repository.

Hi @Arne Bier ,

thank you for the answer, that's what i was looking for, hoped to be able to find the approver for all the accounts but it's fine for now.

Regards