cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Scheduled ACS Reports Via Email

da.newman
Level 1
Level 1

At the moment I am running ACS Instance Reports mannually each week to check configuration changes on the ACS Servers.

Is it possible to schedule reports in ACS 5.2 to run ACS Instance Reports on a weekly basis and email the reports to selected administrators?

Thanks.

6 Replies 6

maldehne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't think so

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please make sure to rate correct answers

This is a commited feature for ACS 5.5 that is currently in develop and will ship towards the end of the year

is ACS 5.5 out yet, and does it have the automated reporting feature?

harvisin
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

Please try this before going for ACS 5.5:-

Specifying E-Mail Settings

Use this page to specify the e-mail server and administrator e-mail address.

From the Monitoring & Report Viewer, select Monitoring Configuration > System Configuration > Email Settings.

Table 15-9     Email Settings Page 

Option
Description

Mail Server

Enter a valid e-mail host server.

Mail From

Enter the e-mail address name that you want to configure for users to see when they receive e-mail from the system.

blenka
Level 3
Level 3

I am agree with Harvinder Singh answer

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What Jrabinow wrote, is absolutely correct. This feature is not available in current version of ACS's, the latest is ACS 5.4. This is a new enhancement of ACS view and that will be added in ACS 5.5

da.newman:  you need to wait for few more months.

~BR
Jatin Katyal

**Do rate helpful posts**

~Jatin
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: