cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Security Alert and Deleting Endpoint Profiled Permanently

latenaite2011
Level 4
Level 4

Does anyone know how to fix this issue or prevent it from showing? The posturing is working when I test my laptop and it installs the agent (fixed all certificate issue by installing the ise server's certificate to my laptop but it gives me this a Security Alert error, see attached.  If I select yes, nothing happens and also nothing happens when I select no.  The only option is to end the task through Task Manager.

Also, I was trying to test on a different laptop but I think that laptop was already profiled several days ago and I deleted that endpoint's mac from the Context Visibility Endpoint section but when I reconnect the laptop (already shut the port and disabled the nic card) and it reconnects but still uses an authorization rule that has been disabled.  My guess is that it is an old session cached somewhere.  So I can't really test on that other laptop.

thanks in advance,

4 Replies 4

iamnothere123
Level 1
Level 1

@latenaite2011 There are no pictures attached.

Forgot to attach.  Here it is.

@latenaite2011 

I think you might be getting this message because you have not imported the SOURCEfire trusted certificate in to the Cisco ISE certificate store.

You can get the SOURCEfire trusted certificate and import it in to the Cisco ISE trusted certificate store  from (Administration > Certificates > Trusted Certificates).

Hope that help!

Hi Iamnothere123,

I do not have a Sourcefire in my home lab.

I just have a ISE, switch and my laptops. Can this still be tested?

Similarly, can/should I be able to test with the Anyconnect Posturing with
just ISE, switch and my laptop?