cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

sh application status ise , the Database listener and Application server , stops runing from time to time

Ibrahim Jamil
Level 6
Level 6

Hello Guys

sh application status ise , the Database listener and Application server , stops runing from time to time

i have to reboot the whole box in order to make them runing Again , ISE code is 2.1

what is the issue ??? how can i restart ONLY these 2 services instead of the whole box

thanks

2 Replies 2

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

You need to get the TAC involved.  They will install a temporal application/key on your node and that allows them to access the Linux bash shell.  Don't get excited though - the application expires within a short period and if TAC entered the password then you won't stand a chance to access the shell yourself - Cisco really wants us to stay off the CLI - which is good and bad.  They retain control of the sanity of the system.  But bad also in my opinion, because there are functions that I cannot get in ADE-OS that I could get on the Linux shell.

The fact that your applications are failing is concerning and you should get TAC involved. No way to restart processes individually.

thanks sir for ur Advice