Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Skip AnyConnect on some SSIDs.

So, the Client Provisioning Policy is set to apply AnyConnect to windows based PCs. How can I skip this for say BYOD or Guest SSID?

I can use Normalized Radius SSID contains BYOD in rules, but it doesn't exist in the provisioning section.

4 Replies 4

Make sure your authz policies aren't redirecting to the Client Provisioning Portal for clients you don't want to provision.  If I am understanding your question correctly? 

Well, we were testing BYOD and an Apple iPad was prompting to install software. We don't require software so I was able to disable the provisioning policy to stop it, but we do require AnyConnect for PC's, but I don't want it to prompt to install on BYOD.

I still need to do some testing as the PCs I have already have AnyConnect, but want to make sure it doesn't think it's needed for BYOD/Guest.

Well it depends on your policies.  Are you checking for posture or redirecting on all of your policies?  Is this a single SSID?  Why not do a "corporate" SSID that requires Posture and then a different SSID (BYOD) that doesn't?

yeah, separate SSIDs. Not sure why the Apple device triggered for an install as it's not set for posture at all, so wanted to make sure windows didn't trigger on BYOD.