Views
Helpful
Replies

Sponsor Group members cannot see each other's Notices

Arne Bier
VIP
VIP

Hi

In my user acceptance testing of ISE 2.2 Guest Sponsor Portal, my customer was wondering why the Portal GROUP members (in the same GROUP) were unable to see each other's Notices.  e.g. user1 creates 100 accounts, but he is not the one who will print them out.  user2 would like to see those accounts and print them out (for whatever reason).  You'd think that since the group members are peers, they should be able to access each other's Notices too?  Or phrased differently, Notices should be shared within a Group, and not be user specific.

We use Active Directory Groups for Sponsor Portal.

Just curious whether there is a good reason to partition this feature within the same group??

cheers

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

he is stating that members of same group don't see the notices. I don't think they are shared between different users, I am checking with development

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

ognyan.totev
Level 5
Level 5

There is a option to choose     : go to sponsor  groups  chose group you use and change option :

he is stating that members of same group don't see the notices. I don't think they are shared between different users, I am checking with development

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is the current design

Please open an enhancement request with tac