cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Sponsor portal query.

dazza_johnson
Level 5
Level 5

Hey guys, I'm using the 'One Click Approval' feature for guests (very cool feature by the way). This allows anyone in the company (with an AD account) to approve guests that nominate them as their sponsor. However, once a sponsor approves an account, they can click on the approve button again and be asked to login to the sponsor portal (using AD creds). How can we stop this? We want sponsors to approve/decline guests but do not want to allow them to log in to the Sponsor Portal as this allows them to do 'stuff'..... Any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You can hide the login form.

Stick the following code into optional content 1 on the login form:

<style>

.cisco-ise-main-content {

display: none;

}

</style>

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jason Kunst
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You're asking that sponsors be blocked from using the sponsor portal but still have permissions to single click approve?

We don't have those granular controls to only allow single click approval for a specific set of sponsors

Please work offline with the PM team

You can hide the login form.

Stick the following code into optional content 1 on the login form:

<style>

.cisco-ise-main-content {

display: none;

}

</style>

Nice - thanks!

I am wondering what happens if the user goes to the sponsor portal?

is this URL not being shared?

also what happens exactly with the flow now? After they click approve again do they get blank page?

The style snippet above will just hide the login portion of the login page. That will not actually disable the functionality of the form control. So if by off chance that the approve link actually utilizes the login form in some shape or form, that will continue to function.

I, myself, have not played with single click approval yet.