cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

This System Failure occurred: {0}. Your changes have not been saved.Click OK to return to the list page.

sri_haritha
Level 1
Level 1

Nothing has changed on the device as far I am aware but lately when I click Group Mapping under Default Device Admin, I get this error and I cant make any changes:

This System Failure occurred: {0}. Your changes have not been saved.Click OK to return to the list page.

ACS version:

Cisco ACS VERSION INFORMATION

-----------------------------

Version : 5.8.0.32

Internal Build ID : B.442

This error doesnt seem to be related to 

CSCud78248    ACS 5.4 Administrative Access Control System Failure

as I have no identity servers configured for radius. I am using this device for tacacs authentication. Any help is much appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jrabinow
Level 7
Level 7

What browser and version are you using?

If it is firefox and has automatically ugraded to latest FF 46 version; there is a patch being posted today that will address similar issues seen when using FF version 46

Will be 5.8 patch 3; a cumulative patch that includes all fixes included in previous patches (1 and 2) posted for ACS release 5.8

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

jrabinow
Level 7
Level 7

What browser and version are you using?

If it is firefox and has automatically ugraded to latest FF 46 version; there is a patch being posted today that will address similar issues seen when using FF version 46

Will be 5.8 patch 3; a cumulative patch that includes all fixes included in previous patches (1 and 2) posted for ACS release 5.8

I am indeed using FF 46 version. I will install the patch today. Thanks for the response!

hello everybody I used internet explorer versión 11.0.9 and ussue resolved.

Rafael Navarrete