cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements
Announcements
Choose one of the topics below to view our ISE Resources to help you on your journey with ISE

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted

Unable to run executable on xxxxx server , The IseExec remote execution functionality failed to stop and delete service

I am trying to set up ISE-PIC for a new deployment.  I have several servers that joined using the WMI Config feature but I have two systems on a 2012 R2 and one a 2016 Server that will not complete the WMI Config.  I get the following error:

Unable to run executable on , The IseExec remote execution functionality failed to stop and delete service

I tried an agent but since I am just learning about this stuff maybe I did not do something right because the server I have put the agent on does not show up as Green it is a Red Stop Sign symbol still after several days.  

Also running ISE-PIC 2.7 version VM

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
VIP Advocate

- You could be hit by this bug :

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvq84524/?rfs=iqvred

M.

Highlighted

I did look at that bug a when I first had the issue. I am hoping that the 2.7 version is not effected by that bug.
Highlighted

- Unfortunately the Known Fixed Releases section does not exclude that. 

M.

Content for Community-Ad