Helpful
Replies

Url Redirection ISE issues

prathamesh002
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team @ciscoCommunity @community ,

Greetings for the day.

I am trying to do posture assessment using cisoc ISE.

I have configured client provisioning portal as well. While creating authorization policy in option web redirection Its asking me to Put ACL.

prathamesh002_0-1664801567876.png

Can someone guide me here which switch ACL I should define here. How to put ACL here and which parameter I should call in switch?

Thanking you in advance.

Best Regards,
Prathamesh Padosakar

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

@prathamesh002 refer to this guide for the syntax of the ACL - https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-knowledge-base/configuring-posture-services-with-the-cisco-identity-services/ta-p/3154278

You create an ACL called "ACL-POSTURE-REDIRECT" on your switch or WLC, you reference this exact name of the ACL in the Authorisation Profile (as per your screenshot).

View solution in original post

prathamesh002
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Rob Ingram and @Charlie Moreton ,

Thank you for your help I was successfully able to write acl and url is provisioned but when url opens at my endpoint it shows in accessible.

I have briefly discussed here issue. 

Could you please advise?

Best Regards,
Prathamesh Padosakar

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should check out the ISE Posture Prescriptive Deployment Guide for the answer to your question and many more that will arise.

Hi @Charlie Moreton,

Greetings for the day.

Yes I had gone through the videos and document but I am still confuse to where to create web auth redirect policy which he mentioned while creating authorization profiles.

Best regards,
Prathamesh Padosakar

@prathamesh002 refer to this guide for the syntax of the ACL - https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-knowledge-base/configuring-posture-services-with-the-cisco-identity-services/ta-p/3154278

You create an ACL called "ACL-POSTURE-REDIRECT" on your switch or WLC, you reference this exact name of the ACL in the Authorisation Profile (as per your screenshot).

prathamesh002
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Rob Ingram and @Charlie Moreton ,

Thank you for your help I was successfully able to write acl and url is provisioned but when url opens at my endpoint it shows in accessible.

I have briefly discussed here issue. 

Could you please advise?

Best Regards,
Prathamesh Padosakar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: