cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

use of restapi to collect policy set info in a text format

MSJ1
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way in ise to use restapi or related to collect the ad groups calls in a policy set ?

I need all the ad groups to list called in a policy set. At the moment I need to take manual note

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The AD groups that are queried in a Policy Set are set in the AD Join Point under the Groups tab.  These are the groups used by the policy sets that are set to use that AD Join Point.  If only one Join Point is used, then only the groups from that join point are searched.  If multiple are used, then the groups from each join point are searched.

There is no API to show the groups searched for each specific authentication in a Policy Set.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi @MSJ1 ,

I don't quiet understand your question ... in my own words ... you have Policy Sets where at Authorization Policy the Condition that you use is:

<your AD>.ExternalGroups EQUALS <an specific AD Group>?

Am I correct?  

Charlie Moreton
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The AD groups that are queried in a Policy Set are set in the AD Join Point under the Groups tab.  These are the groups used by the policy sets that are set to use that AD Join Point.  If only one Join Point is used, then only the groups from that join point are searched.  If multiple are used, then the groups from each join point are searched.

There is no API to show the groups searched for each specific authentication in a Policy Set.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: