cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WEB VPN Authentication error

skanniap
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I trying to configure WEB VPN in my VPN concentrator 3060 with version 4.7.2.H. i followed the instructions given in the cisco document taken from the below URL.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_configuration_example09186a008055641a.shtml

The problem I am facing now is i am not able to do an user from a external ACS server. I have VPN profile configured with the ACS server and it is working fine. how do I enable user authenticaion through ACS for WEB VPN Clients. The setupworks fine if the authenticaion is configured with internal type.

2 Replies 2

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Hi

Are you getting any error message while trying to get authenticated from the ACS ?

regs

49234 08/16/2006 11:45:04.680 SEV=3 AUTH/5 RPT=120 Authentication rejected: Reason = User was not foundhandle = 1002, server = Internal, user = XXXX, domain = XXX,

The above is the error messsage I get when I try logging in. I have configured the Authentication as Internal in the General tab of of the Group config, bcos if I give the Authenticaiotn as external I do not see any other tabs apart from the General tab.