cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the best way to obtain a eval copy of Cisco ISE 2.0?

ciscobacon
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

Excuse me if this question has been asked before, but I haven't found a good answer so far.  I am trying to obtain a copy of the Cisco ISE 2.0 VM for evaluation for my company and do not have access to the OVA to download with my account.  I have reached out to a vendor but they have been of little to no use in obtaining the OVA file, as they tell me I can go to the site to download it on my own (which I can't).  I can't propose to my boss that I recommend this solution until we have properly vetted the product and the eval. copy seems to be the only way.  Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks!

-ciscobacon

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Have you been in touch with your Cisco Account Manager or Systems Engineer?  Your Cisco SE or CSE have the ability to publish the file for you which will grant you access to it.

Regards,

-Tim

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Timothy Abbott
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Have you been in touch with your Cisco Account Manager or Systems Engineer?  Your Cisco SE or CSE have the ability to publish the file for you which will grant you access to it.

Regards,

-Tim

hslai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Obtaining the Cisco ISE Evaluation Software says,

To obtain the Cisco ISE evaluation software (R-ISE-EVAL-K9=), contact your Cisco Account Team or your Authorized Cisco Channel Partner.

R-ISE-EVAL-K9= is $0 via a purchase order.