cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where to configure dictionary for advanced attributes in authorization profiles?

Madura Malwatte
Level 4
Level 4

For the life of me I cant seem to find where these dictionaries are configured. I am migrating an ISE 1.3 config to ISE 2.3, I cant find where these would be configured in either gui.

Can someone point me in the right direction. Where are these dictionaries configured. I went to dictionaries tab and these ones are not there, example Cisco-VPN3000, APC (looks like custom), Cisco-BBSM, etc.

Screen Shot 2020-01-24 at 5.18.23 am.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Colby LeMaire
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Go to Policy->Policy Elements->Dictionaries.  Then you will see System and User as the top-level folders.  Anything that comes with ISE by default is in System and any custom dictionaries will fall under User.  Expand the System folder, then expand the Radius folder.  Under there, you will see Radius Vendors.  That is where you will find Cisco-VPN3000 and Cisco-BBSM.  APC is not listed in my ISE instance so you can find it under your User folder if someone added it to your system.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi,

They are hidden under Dictionaries > RADIUS Vendors.

Capture.PNG

HTH

Colby LeMaire
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Go to Policy->Policy Elements->Dictionaries.  Then you will see System and User as the top-level folders.  Anything that comes with ISE by default is in System and any custom dictionaries will fall under User.  Expand the System folder, then expand the Radius folder.  Under there, you will see Radius Vendors.  That is where you will find Cisco-VPN3000 and Cisco-BBSM.  APC is not listed in my ISE instance so you can find it under your User folder if someone added it to your system.

Hi RJI / Colby,

Thanks for your prompt responses. Yes, it was under the system > Radius folder. And I was able to create a custom radius vendor in this folder.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: