Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC ISE WebAuth html code

eric.lessard
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

Am trying to build multiple guest portal, the selection of the guest portal is based on the wlan they are coming from.

That part is working.. proper url is beeing sent to the client using av-pair .its the portal itself whos giving me problems.

i built a set of webpage using the code in the Cisco Identity Services Engine User Guide,Release 1.1.1

but its not complete, aka, condition are not working, lack proper name, missing code etc

Is there a document more complete explaining the code, proper naming convention for the webpage? or could i download the entiere guest portal page modify them and reupload them to my 4 new portals?

last ressort, could somone show me what they have done to accomplish that?

Any help would be really appreciated

Thx

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Eric,

You should be able to get the html code using your browser to debug the session. Just redirect yourself like you would to the default portal and grab the html code.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tarik Admani
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Eric,

You should be able to get the html code using your browser to debug the session. Just redirect yourself like you would to the default portal and grab the html code.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

hey Tarik

i opened up the browser, show source, copy and save and voila!

i'll need to check the other need file but thats a good start!

By the way, there is a copywrite warning in them... do i need to do something about that?

Thx again