cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.3 to 2.1

BrianEschen
Level 1
Level 1

I have a Cisco Prime Infrastructure version 1.3 virtual appliance and we have a new Prime Infrastructure version 2.1 virtual appliance set up. I would like to get the wireless information put into the new server. This includes the WLC and APs and then the campus maps and the location of each AP on the map Im not sure if the heat mapping is a feature of Prime or if I have to set that up too. But I would like the heat maps.

What would be the easiest way todo this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just carefully follow the upgrade guide to migrate your system from the old 1.3 server to the new 2.1 server. Everything should convey properly if you do that.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Just carefully follow the upgrade guide to migrate your system from the old 1.3 server to the new 2.1 server. Everything should convey properly if you do that.

I cant open this link??

This is me error...

404 Page Not Found

The Page You Have Requested Is Not Available

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/2-1/quickstart/guide/cpi_qsg.html#pgfId-78605

Are you logged in with a cisco.com (CCO ) userid? I just checked it and it works fine for me.

You can navigate down to it via:

HOME

I am not sure what was happening. I cleared my cache and it worked. Thanks for the help!