Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO WLC Configuration Archive Results cisco Prime 3.5

Nadia Bbz
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team ,

In job of configure Archive , i get usually the result as attached for CISCO Controller

status of job Partial , fetch admin : Unsupported operation , fetch Data Base : unsupported Operation

i don't have any idea to resolve it

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Make sure the particular controller-model and software version used is compatible with your current prime version (3.5) and/or sometimes you may need an additional device pack. Google on  'cisco prime compatibility matrix' to get the necessary info's.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

the wireless controller 3504 is compatible with current prime version (3.5) but i get always in  fetch running = unsupported operation , in fetch admin = unsupported operation , in fetch VLAN = No device package found for the specified device, fetch database = unsupported operation  but fetch startup = success

thanks for help

- Yes the message is confusing , some options that I see is ; 1) try with latest device pack available for 3.5 2) Raise a case at TAC 3) Try with later or latest  version of Prime if applicable and or 'time-affordable'

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card