Views
Helpful
Replies

ciscoworks -- netconfig fails

secureIT
Level 4
Level 4

Hi ciscoteam,

i have lms 2.6 and i am trying to do a netconfig job via rme >tools>netshow>netshow jobs>create -- to execute the commands "show pas vsa statistics and show crypto eli

Initially i got the error ERROR:RME_CDL1045:Pre-Device deploy operation failed, Device not found in RME..Then i stopped the ciscoworks services and rmedb password has been resetted. Later on I deleted the device in common services and added it again. Then i did an update inventory thru device center and again tried to do a netconfig job. There i found that the job has been failed with the error message as " status->failure, Protocol used->Telnet,   Message->Deploy command partially failed. When i click on the "Failure" link, i  could see that output for both the commands were showing properly in the window..

Can you please help me on this as i am failed to understand the problem..

many thanks in advance

~pr

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Post the output of the command as seen by Netshow.

Hi clarke,

pls find the attached error messages/outputs after the netshow job.

i have erased the device ip and hostname of the router for security reasons in the attached screenshots.

~pr

Screenshots are not helpful.  I need the full output in text format.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: