cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LMS 3.1 Assistance with compliance template

chris.mcgarrah
Level 1
Level 1

I need to add the logging event link-status command to any interface that has a description that begins with LWAP

This is what I have, but it does not work:

Name: Global     SubMode: No                             isPrerequisite: No                       
Ordered : No                               Prerequisite-Commandset : none                               Parent: none                            

Name: CheckDescr     SubMode: Yes                             isPrerequisite: Yes                       
Ordered : No                               Prerequisite-Commandset : none                               Parent: Global                            
   interface  [#GigabitEthernet.*#]
#To check for existence of command enter
   + [#description    .*LWAP.*#]                                                                                                                                

Name: AddLoggingEventLinkStatus     SubMode: No                             isPrerequisite: No                       
Ordered : No                               Prerequisite-Commandset : CheckDescr                               Parent: CheckDescr                            
   + logging event link-status

Thanks for any help.

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This template is working for me in RME 4.2.

The attachement says QUEUED.  Do I just have to wait for it to get posted or is there something I need to do to view it?

Thanks.

Looks like a problem with virus scanning on the server side.  Here are the contents of the template:

[#description .*WLAN.*#]

interface [#FastEthernet.*#]

logging event link-status

CheckDescr