Helpful
Replies

Networking

lorareyes93
Level 1
Level 1
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I suspect that is what your instructor is expecting of you.

Here is a start for you on installing WAN card.

then put in cables

Once done click on router.

(type NO for configuration setup)

Enable

Configure Terminal

int fa0/0

and put in ip address and mask  to switch

router.PNG

There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold" Dr Who

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

pmckenzie
Level 3
Level 3

YOU need to open packet tracer and click and drag routers-pkt tracer.PNG switches and pcs onto your screen and then connect with the appropriate cables.

There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, where the sea's asleep and the rivers dream, people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice and somewhere else the tea is getting cold" Dr Who

Thank you but could you help me also with the configuration?

I suspect that is what your instructor is expecting of you.

Here is a start for you on installing WAN card.

then put in cables

Once done click on router.

(type NO for configuration setup)

Enable

Configure Terminal

int fa0/0

and put in ip address and mask  to switch

router.PNG

I'm done, can we proceed to the configuration?

have a look at this guide

https://www.computernetworkingnotes.com/ccna-study-guide/configure-cisco-router-step-by-step-guide.html

Also You Can Check The Article Given Here For Step-by-step Guide. Cisco Step-by-step Guide 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: