Views
Helpful
Replies

OID to get Mpls Exp Bits value carry by MPLS-TE Tunnel

tchindawill
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm looking for OID to get Mpls Exp bits  value carry by Mpls Traffic Engineering Tunnel.

I configured a Tunnel to carrry traffic with a specific Exp Value using the command below: 

tunnel mpls traffic-eng exp 5

now looking for OID to get this value,

thanks in advance,

Abel

2 Replies 2

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Abel,

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?local=en&translate=Translate&objectInput=1.3.6.1.2.1.10.166.3.2.2.1.21#oidContent

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?objectInput=1.3.6.1.3.95.2.2.1.23&translate=Translate&submitValue=SUBMIT&submitClicked=true

tools.cisco.com/Support/SNMP/do/BrowseOID.do?objectInput=1.3.6.1.3.95.2.2.1.24&translate=Translate&submitValue=SUBMIT&submitClicked=true

Try the above OID and see if you get teh desired result.

Thanks-

Afroz

***Ratings Encourages Contributors ***

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hi Afroz,

Thanks for your reply!

I tried those OID but noting about what i'm looking for!

the first OID gives index pointing to the Tunnel Path in use,

the second, number of times the path of this tunnel has changed,

the third one, the time since the last path has changee.

For the QoS purpose, inside the MPLS Domain, we can specify the type of traffic any Mpls tunnel can carry based on the Mpls Exp bits, it is what i'm looking for. 

I found that may be looking inside Fec-To-Next Hop Mib (MPLS-FTN-MIB) will provide me this information.

Because Fec Can be classify traffic using IP prefic,  port number or MplsExpBits, and each Fec can point to either a Tunnel or LSP. Unfortunnately it seems this MIB is not supported on my Cisco device. May Be not supported on any Cisco device since i can't see it inside "SNMP object navigator"

Actually I'm looking running 12.2(33) SRB5; Router 7606.

really tedious, please any help,

Thanks

Abel