cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

packet tracer module 2 activi how i can fill table

eldonfsr
Level 1
Level 1

On packet tracer module 2 activity i follow all steps for complete activity only got 75% done but at reflection how i can fill table here is the picture where i stop, I think i need to fill up the table to complete activity..

6 Replies 6

Martin L
VIP
VIP

we had this or similar issue 2 or 3 times; mostly last year; so u can search it.  I think the issue is with cable modem pointing to dsl link by default in PT but you should have it as cable link.  Match interface to cable instead of dsl to fix it.

or you can post your pt file here ; must be in zip format

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

Hi, the error is still exists.  I can't write into table.
I've tried to change everything possible , to start from scratch a few times , but it still stuck on 75% 

Click on Internet CLoud; go to Cable, make sure Coax 7 and Ethernet 6 are selected (or whatever your ports id are); click on Add so that connection between those 2 ports is made.  Go to PC and ping cisco,srv

C:\>ping cisco.srv

Pinging 209.165.200.225 with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 209.165.200.225: bytes=32 time=1ms TTL=127

Reply from 209.165.200.225: bytes=32 time=50ms TTL=127

Ping statistics for 209.165.200.225:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

Now the issue seems to be incorrect mask on PC, not sure why and Activity is still at 75%

Regards, ML

Hi, thanks for response

It still doesn't work , I've  made everything , cables are connected properly, ping works ...
Do I need to fill this table myself? I mean copy\paste - or it should auto-fill ? Cause I can't paste  

I guess so, I dont think there those are automatic.  that table is info for you; and, if u in class, you need fill table out on piece of paper and turn into your instructor.   those PKT activities were made for Net Academy courses.

Regards, ML

NetworkDave
Spotlight
Spotlight

Everyone,

Don't worry about filling in the answers for the reflection questions; They are not scored in packet tracer. The pka file will not let you edit it. You can obtain a score of 100% and continue on with the course.

The assessment ("Check Results") is not looking for answers to the reflection questions, it is checking for the configurations of various devices.

Completion is at 75% and the assessment shows the Subnet Mask for the PC as incorrect (Red X).
- The Subnet Mask (255.255.255.0) assigned by DHCP is correct.
- The assessment is set to check for an incorrect subnet Mask of 255.255.0.0 on the PC.
- To compensate for the assessment's error:
 - Click on PC > Desktop tab > IP Configuration > Static
 - IPv4 Address: 192.168.0.2
 - Subnet Mask: 255.255.0.0
 - Default Gateway: 192.168.0.1
 - DNS Server: 209.165.200.225
 - Close
Completion is now at 100%

The activity is now complete and you should be able to continue on with the course.

HTH
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to mark helpful posts and mark the correct answer as a solution; It helps other users with similar questions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: