cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hello, i was asked in my class to find a solution to enable the router in cisco packet tracer and im having problem to configure it everything is lock except expect the server and R2 (only config tab locked)i tried to login from web browser since the...

almog by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I was looking for a tool that can be used to manage many switches at the same time. By manage i mean:-having a list of all my switches in one place -the ability to login to cli using ssh without the need to write my login details-take back ups of ...

Moudar by VIP
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Asper I know VXLAN can be configured in 2 mode.1. Bridging mode. ( In to the same broadcast domain or in to the same subnet ) 2. Routing mode.  ( Different subnet and different broadcast domain). Bridging mode configuration no required to multicast.M...

Siddique by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I'm kind of new on networking and I'm trying to understand this behaviour:I have two switches let's say S1 and S2, port 1 and 2 of each switch is connected to the other one with link aggregation. Then port 3 of both S1 and S2 it's conn...

bern46 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm a new cisco router user. Recently I got C1101-4P and went to config it. However, I find that I can't access to the internet from VLAN100, but can ping internet form router console.May I ask where I config wrongly? Thanks all! ip name-serv...

I have an issue where i could not ping a remote switch on our network. I have the remote switch configured with ip default gateway and i can ping the DG from the switch. Anything outside of the DG from the switch perspective is unreachable. The DG ca...

IS34lyf by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help. All I am trying to do is configure this box to act as my out of band term server. Right now, I just have a simple config to attach console ports of several devices; however, it doesn't seem to work. I have a Loopback0 set to 10.0.0.1 but...

Dodo6 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any one know why the Nexus 9000 is (still) not supported on the Pi3.9, or how to fix the issue?I have 4 of them.. Device Information:​‌- Device Type: NX-OS​‌- Model: Nexus9000​‌- Version: 7.0(3)I7(5)​‌- Serial Number: FDO2239xxx tcl389/admin# show ve...

Hi All, I'm looking for a scalable solution to find the MTU of a path between tunnel endpoints and configuring the Tunnel IP MTU and TCP MSS accordingly. I can use the extended ping with df-bit and sweeping in size, but I'm hoping to leverage TCL so ...