cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime 3.4 EOX Report (enabling compliance service)

ritch.rob
Level 1
Level 1

I have a need to run an End of Life report from Prime 3.4 for one of my customers.  I had already read that the compliance service is not enabled by default and currently in their deployment it is not enabled.  I know how to enable the service, but I have not been able to find information on whether there is additional configuration such as compliance policies that would need to be configured or if the EOX reports are "canned" once the compliance service is enabled.  Also, is there a risk or downside to enabling compliance?  I have asked the customer if there was a specific reason that it was not enabled already and they do not know.  Unfortunately I do not have access to a test system that supports compliance so I can not just test it to see.

1 Reply 1

PERI_Admin
Level 1
Level 1

Do you use Prime Infrastructure as a virtual appliance?

The compliance feature is only available with Standard or Professional deployment. You can find more details here: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-5/quickstart/guide/bk_Cisco_Prime_Infrastructure_3_5_0_Quick_Start_Guide.html#con_1070036

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: