Views
Helpful
Replies

SD-WAN Lab

kagimono
Level 1
Level 1

Hi 

So i have an issue that is frustrating me, i have been creating a lab using SD WAN, I have the vEdge's set up i now have an issue with the cEdge, basically i cannot transfer the certificate from Ubuntu to the CSR, I am not sure if this is a cisco issue or an ubuntu issue, 

the command i am running on the CSR is 

cEdge-Site3#copy tftp://10.10.10.105/var/lib/tftpboot/MyCA.crt bootflash:
Destination filename [MyCA.crt]?
Accessing tftp://10.10.10.105/var/lib/tftpboot/MyCA.crt...
%Error opening tftp://10.10.10.105/var/lib/tftpboot/MyCA.crt (No such file or directory)

!

cEdge-Site3#ping 10.10.10.105
Type escape sequence to abort.
Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 10.10.10.105, timeout is 2 seconds:
!!!!!

this would in general indicate this is a file location issue or a permissions issue but i have checked and confirmed both when i do an ls on ubuntu i can see the file MyCA.crt it is located in the correct folder/location. 

kagimono_0-1714667921005.png

kagimono_1-1714668857551.png

can anyone let me know what i have missed I am not a linux guy but with using GNS3 i have encountered many many issues with getting the onboarding completed mostly due to issues with access to internet from the lab and transferring certificates, i seem to be spending more time getting the lab set up than actually doing configuration and testing using the SD WAN tools. I understand this maybe a linux issue but I am building a cisco lab so please do not shoot me down, i have googled the hell out of issues i am tired and frustrated with this, as it seems to be one thing after the other and that is just on the setup not even the testing. 

Many thanks  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

kagimono
Level 1
Level 1

As i cannot delete this post, i resolved it kind of, i just used a windows server to tftp the cert, it may have been my file path not configured correctly. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

kagimono
Level 1
Level 1

As i cannot delete this post, i resolved it kind of, i just used a windows server to tftp the cert, it may have been my file path not configured correctly.