Views
Helpful
Replies

Software Update

dominoforever
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have Cisco LMS 4.0 and I would like to upgrade to LMS 4.0.1 using the Software Update in Cisco Works.

The error is :

Error while downloading package information from Cisco.com for the selected  products. See the C:/Cisco/CSCOpx/log/psu.log file for details.

In the psu.log, I have this :

[ Tue Oct 11 10:21:30 CEST 2011 ] INFO   [SwUpdateAction : selectAllUpdates]  : Validated Cisco.com credentials..

[ Tue Oct 11 10:21:31 CEST 2011 ] INFO   [CcoDownloadAdapter : getXmlFileList]  : Connected to Cisco.com...

[ Tue Oct 11 10:21:31 CEST 2011 ] ERROR  [RemoteRepSync : downloadPsuHeadersAsXml]  : VDSException thrown com.cisco.nm.xms.vds.VDSException:  failed: com.cisco.nm.xms.vds.VDSException: failed to connect to Cisco.com::Authorization Required

[ Tue Oct 11 10:21:31 CEST 2011 ] INFO   [SwUpdateAction : selectAllUpdates]  : removing SwUpdateLock, due to exception..

Could you please tell me what's the problem?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

AFROJ AHMAD
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

Download the Patch for this BUg from cisco.com and apply it ..I hope that should take care of the issue.

CSCto46927    Psu support changes from CCO to SPRIT

lms40x-win-CSCto46927-0.zip (For windows)

lms40x-sol-CSCto46927-0.tar (For solaris)

Thanks

Afroj

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

Hello Afroj!

Thank you for your answer, but how can I install this patch?

Thanks.

Hi ,

To run the Patch browse to the location where you have Extraced the Patch and run the pel script as in the attached scree shot.

Thanks

Afroj

Thanks- Afroz [Do rate the useful post] ****Ratings Encourages Contributors ****

The fix is working....Thanks