cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to download Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.8 (PI 3.7 is avail)

PS_AU
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We just purchased prime infrastructure to manage our existing Cisco wired & wireless environment - replacing legacy management tools. As PI 3.8 was released in Nov 2019 was planning to download that, but no files avail to download.. latest version avail to download is 3.7 (released in Aug 2019).

Does anyone know why PI 3.8 is not avail for download yet?

Thanks,

Paul

Sydney AU

5 Replies 5

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@PS_AU wrote:

Does anyone know why PI 3.8 is not avail for download yet?

Because of poor quality control.  

Contact your local Cisco AM/SE/PSS and they can chase it up for you. 

In the meantime, there is a "Feedback" link to the right-hand side.  Fill it up appropriately.  

aripaasonen
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm having the same issue and have been looking for a solution to this. Did you manage to download Prime 3.8 from somewhere or did Cisco give any explanation why it's unavailable for download? I also noticed that there's no compatibility matrix or install guide for Prime 3.8 version. I wonder if 3.8 version is even ready...

Cisco advised via my IT Partner that PI 3.8 won't be avail for download until February. We have gone ahead and installed 3.7.

Are you having any issues with PI 3.7? We installed it and it doubled the number of our devices. TAC was taking forever to figure it out. We went back to PI 3.6 but having issues with the database stopping about once a month.