cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to ping across the cloud

Ivan Tay
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, my friends and I were given networks to configure and connect them via a cloud network. However, despite connections being up and working on our individual networks, when we connected them to the cloud, we are unable to ping across the network. We have already set up a DNS service at the HQ network and have assigned the DNS to our respective DHCP servers and other servers so I'm unsure what else we are missing. I've attached the files so if someone could help take a look that would be much appreciated.

Thank You!

Ivan

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Martin L
VIP
VIP

so, PT lets you interconnect different  4 PT files to ISP Cloud?  Can I do that on my single PC?  I noticed that ISP Cloud router comes up with Serial interfaces being down. This would indicate my Multiuser connections are not connecting properly.

Update: I got it; figure out PT connections. Pretty Cool, didn't know PT can do that.

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **

View solution in original post

I were able to connect France to China. Here, trace from France PC stops at China Branch office.  While China End User can  reach China Branch router,  There is a typo at Su_Zhou_Office_Router.  View his IP routing table and then check static route at Su_Zhou_Office. 

Should be easy to spot it, but if not, let me know, I will paste solution

Update: similar issue at Shentonway_Office. He doesn't know how to reach other networks (or via who)

Regards, ML

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Martin L
VIP
VIP

so, PT lets you interconnect different  4 PT files to ISP Cloud?  Can I do that on my single PC?  I noticed that ISP Cloud router comes up with Serial interfaces being down. This would indicate my Multiuser connections are not connecting properly.

Update: I got it; figure out PT connections. Pretty Cool, didn't know PT can do that.

Regards, ML

I were able to connect France to China. Here, trace from France PC stops at China Branch office.  While China End User can  reach China Branch router,  There is a typo at Su_Zhou_Office_Router.  View his IP routing table and then check static route at Su_Zhou_Office. 

Should be easy to spot it, but if not, let me know, I will paste solution

Update: similar issue at Shentonway_Office. He doesn't know how to reach other networks (or via who)

Regards, ML

Hi, 

Thank you so much, I'll try it and get back to you should i have any questions 

Thanks!