Views
Helpful
Replies

Adding IOS IPS to IDS MC

mnlatif
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I am trying to add a Cisco 1701 with 12.3(14)T2 into IDS MC 2.0. The management center is able to connect to the router on 443 but the following error comes up after 5% progress.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Error : Error importing configuration files from the sensor - Unable to import sensor config from IOS IPS: Error occurred while configuring crypto commands Error in configuring the crypto trustpoint on the device 172.28.2.1

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Any ideas ?

Regards \\ Naman

3 Replies 3

d-garnett
Level 3
Level 3

Hi there,

I am just getting into my first IDS MC installation myself and we have more than a few IOS IPS routers. I ran across this link after looking at your question.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/cscowork/ps3990/products_user_guide_chapter09186a008049cce7.html#wp141993

This may be the cause of your issues

roberto.moncayo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, Do you have VPN working in the Router 1701? I have the same problem with a Router 2691 with IOS 12.4.3. I don´t know which is the problem, but I think is because of the VPN. If you solved it, please told me. Thank´s.

miguelsacedon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there, have you been able to solve this problem, as I am having the same thing.If you have solved it please explain the procedure.

Thanks

Miguel

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card