Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I just got my ASA 5520 firewall with (ASA SSM-20 module), and would be grateful if anyone could inform me about these questions concerning IPS features.1. in the signature configuration of aip-ssm most signatures are set with action “produce aler...

Hi,Could any of you, supposed you are behind a PIX 7.0 firewall, try to access this website : http://193.24.213.215:8000When I'm behind the PIX 7.0, I get a "Error 502 - Server unexpectedly closed connection. " but if I'm directly connected to the co...

I recently upgraded from version 6.3.4 to 7.0.4 on a new PIX firewall. Now it appears that mapping multiple outside IP addresses to a single inside IP, which was supported in 6.3.4, is not longer supported in 7.0.4. Is this true, and if so, are the...

dspdss by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a PIX 501 at a remote site that I cannot get into now. The users report that the power LED is flashing. I could not find any reference info on this.Thanks - Wayne

xtech by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have been told I need to add some routes to the PIX to allow some IP addresses to pass traffic. When I try to add the route the PIX says "cannot add route entry" Below is a sample route I am trying to add. Can anyone tell me what might be ...

IDS2# sh version Application Partition:Cisco Systems Intrusion Detection Sensor, Version 4.1(4)S146OS Version 2.4.18-5-phoenixPlatform: WS-SVC-IDSM2-BUNSensor up-time is 11 days.Using 1946804224 out of 1979682816 bytes of available memory (98% usage)...

Hi Given below is the ips version :Cisco Intrusion Prevention System, Version 5.0(2)S152.0OS Version 2.4.26-IDS-smp-bigphysPlatform: IPS-4240-K9If I will re-image the sensor to lower ver which image & service pack should I use and what is the right p...

I can connect using the cisco vpn client and talk to the internal network. As soon as i connect to the vpn i cannot access the internet via the vpn tunnel or the local internet at the workstation. Attatched is the config.Any help would be much apprec...

dazford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN Routing Issue

I having diffculty configuring routing between vlans I have configured.Setup:SwitchCatalyst 2900XL IOS 11.2(8.6)SA6Switch IP VLAN1 192.168.0.90Router 2620 IOS 12.3(15a) I have configured the vlans 1 thru 4 on the routervlan 1: 192.168.0.0vlan 2: 192....

superrob1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have asked multiple vendors and I can't get an answer on this. We're about to buy the ASA 5510. On CDW's site, the base model comes with 3 ports. The 5510 w/ Security Plus license comes with 5 ports.Now what I need to know, is there an additiona...

RichardSW by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes