Views
Helpful
Replies

Allow only one host access to VPN site to site tunnel

ubergeek1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a ASA 5510 that has multiple site to site VPNs. I need to create an additiona site to site VPN but only allow 1 host to access and traverse the tunnel. The network is on a 192.168.5.x but the host that will need to access this tunnel needs to be on a 172.16.33.x network. I dont want any other traffic allowed to access or traverse the VPN tunnel for this host.  How can I set this up? Any code examples would be great. Thanks

33 Replies 33

Geez I cannot believe I missed that! You are the best!  I will try this first thing in the morning. Thank you soooo much and have a great night or day (depending on where you are)! I will post back tomorrow and let you know my results. Thanks Jennifer

cheers... good night to you then

Hi Jennifer,

It worked like a charm Thanks so much for all your help and patience!  Is there a template that I could use in the future for these types of setups?  I find using the asdm confusing and I prefer to use the cli. If you have such a thing for a site to site and remote access vpn config that would be awesome, especially with site to site no nat and nat like we just done.

Thanks

Great to hear all is good, thanks for the update.

Here is a sample configuration with policy NAT for your reference:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00808c9950.shtml

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card