Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AMP Private Cloud Appliance Certificate Upload issue

Hello,

I am trying to upload certificates to the AMP Private Cloud appliance for various services. When I upload the certificate all the checks except "Certificate issued after 9/1/2020 must have a validity period of 398 days or less" is not passing. When I save the I am getting the error "Uploaded certificate is invalid". I already checked the option "Disable Strict TLS check". The certificate I am trying to upload has a validity of 2 years. Please advise

Thanks

Shabeeb

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

I opened ticket with Cisco TAC and they confirmed that since 2020 there is a restriction for the validity of the certificates to be uploaded in AMP. The maximum validity should be 398 days or less. This cannot be bypassed by enabling "Disable Strict TLS check".  I generated new certificates with a validity of 397 days and and uploaded them to AMP-PC successfully. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Hello,

I opened ticket with Cisco TAC and they confirmed that since 2020 there is a restriction for the validity of the certificates to be uploaded in AMP. The maximum validity should be 398 days or less. This cannot be bypassed by enabling "Disable Strict TLS check".  I generated new certificates with a validity of 397 days and and uploaded them to AMP-PC successfully. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card