Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI got ASA firewalls in HA pair (Active/standby) in old DC. I need to migrate this firewalls to new DC with no downtime. Am planning to do the below, please let me know if this works, Port1 in Active fw is connected to port1 in Standby firewall:...

Psmurali89 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two standalone FPR-4145 i want to upgrade FTD version, however i don't want to use the FMC but do it directly with CLI on the appliance.Is it possible to upgrade FTD version in CLI and what is the procedure? i could not find any documentation ...

lanab by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have upgraded some firewalls to ASA 9.19.1. I noticed that if I change the hash of some other user's password on the firewall, that when that other user logs in, they are forced to change their password. The idea is that the admin who put in the h...

dhau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I experienced a network downtime due to possible issue with Firepower 4115 and the suspect was high number of connections/ scanning. It caused downtime/ slowness for about 10 minutes and then problem went away automatically.These are some of the mess...

S891 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I currently have a TAC case open for this but thought I would ask here also I have one remote site with 2 WAN connections, one is a IPSEC tunnel over the internet to a hosting site where we are utilizing an FTD and the other connection i...

Hello. I apologize if this message appears in the wrong category. It's my first post and none of the categories screamed EEM or ASA.I can't tell if I'm doing something wrong or if I've discovered a bug in the EEM implementation on ASA OSes.I'm runnin...

Jeffx by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone else having issue renewing their subscriptions at Snort.org.I have been trying for a week with no luck. The site says my card is declined but my bank says that is not true and the site is just submitting charges for zero dollars. Account su...

earlyburg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card