cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anydesk(Remote access software) application is not found on FMC.

chintan0111
Level 1
Level 1

I am using the ASA with Firepower service managed by FMC. 

I am using FMC version: 6.2.1

I can't see Anydesk application in the application category of Remote access or Remote desktop application , and also i am not able to allow it using URL: anydesk.com

Can i achieve this using any other option.

Please anyone help me for above mentioned issue.

Thanks in advance.

5 Replies 5

Greg Smalley
Level 1
Level 1

Do you have the URL Filter license?  If you do, you can blacklist the URL since anydesk uses 80 and 443.

Greg Smalley
Level 1
Level 1

Do you have the URL Filter license?  If you do, you can blacklist the URL since Anydesk uses 80 and 443.

Hi I do have the URL License, I want to allow it but able to do it ,and not getting what URLs are used Anydesk. I have already allowed anydesk.com but it is not being allowed.So i have allowed using the Ip address. Do you know why i am not getting any Application for the anydesk in app control

I may have misread your original question.  Instead of creating a rule using Applications, create it using "Ports", Anydesk uses port TCP 80, 443, and 7070.

Ok, in the URL i should use anydesk.com and in the same rule i will user Ports:80443.7070 right or i need to allow these ports only without using any URL object in the Rule??
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: