Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I was sort of lost in regards to default capabilities that come with this particular Router and what Services needed to be added using Licenses. This would be for Home/Residential use so it is hard to say what is needed or not beyond the simple "I wa...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone:   I would like to kow if need ACL for this source nat to work? I am coming over L2L VPN (EXTERNAL) and want to source nat to interface on the INTERNAL. I get a warning but it accepts it.   Is this source nat correct? how would I add t...

telmember by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is moving overhauling their entire network.  A part of this is that we are going from static routing to dynamic routing and moving from a ASA to a FirePower 2110 device.  The original design implementation for the dynamic routing was to us...

A short scan was done on the basis of the CVE 2018-01010. An old cisco ASA 5505 has emerged. This has not been updated for a while. Its currently running for more than four years.Currently running on IOS 8.4 (4) and ASDM 6.4 (9) We are not entirely s...

Atilgod by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all:   I need your help understanding how this would be done. I got the outside to inside working but require some fine tunning but more understanding around it. If some can put the commands for me that would be awsome   I have four interfaces   1...

telmember by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Anyone can recommend a stable IOS version for ASA5525 X?Had a look at the release notes for 9.1.x and 8.6.1.8.6.1 has less bugs so I am considering it.Regards,Murilo

muca by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes