cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Anyway to see the concurrent login management users on FMC?

SIMMN
Spotlight
Spotlight

We have multiple admin accounts configured on FMC and wonder if there is a simple way to see who is currently login to FMC besides myself, other than going through audit log?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This shows up under the Summary Dashboard>Status>Current Sessions tab on the FMC. Tells you who is logged in currently and when they last logged in. Look at the top right corner dashboard below.

current-users-fmc.PNG

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I'm not aware of a quick way or cli command.

You can however save the audit log search and it will then be available for quick access. Here's one I did to illustrate what I'm talking about (I excluded the system-generated logins to filter those events out, you might also add logout events for completeness):

FMC Login search.PNG

Thanks. it is a good quick reference but still hope FMC monitoring has a built-in one for this.

This shows up under the Summary Dashboard>Status>Current Sessions tab on the FMC. Tells you who is logged in currently and when they last logged in. Look at the top right corner dashboard below.

current-users-fmc.PNG

Good option but it seems it only shows the current login user (my account) and it does not update after changing the time period either...

I am pretty sure I have seen 2 or 3 usernames there in my customer environments when they were logged in. Did you try 2 different logins and check the dashboard?

@Rahul Govindan is correct. (Thanks for reminding us of that option Rahul.)

I just confirmed it on my system. Logged in first with my username and then (via a different browser) with the admin credentials. Here is the view as seen after the second login:

FMC Current sessions.PNG

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card