cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA 5515 Help

coreillycisco
Level 1
Level 1

I have an issue with talking from subnet to subnet. I also have no interest access from VLAN3. From the ASA here are my ping results:

Type escape sequence to abort.
Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 10.1.2.134, timeout is 2 seconds:
!!!!!
Success rate is 100 percent (5/5), round-trip min/avg/max = 1/1/1 ms

Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 10.1.3.71, timeout is 2 seconds:
!!!!!
Success rate is 100 percent (5/5), round-trip min/avg/max = 1/1/1 ms

Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 10.1.5.8, timeout is 2 seconds:
?????
Success rate is 0 percent (0/5)

Attached are my configs. I am new to Cisco with only a few months of use. I know these configs need cleaned up as well. Not sure where to start. At the moment I just need to get the networking side configured correctly. 

6 Replies 6

Sorry how you config interface and SVI in same interface?

The interface be router port  or switchport but both I think it not work

MHM

I think I see what you are saying. VLAN13(10.1.13.1(Logical)) and VLAN3(10.1.3.1(Hardware)) on the same interface. I do not know who set this up. Is the .13 a DMZ? Not sure. I just ask because the security is set to 50. If I disable VLAN13, will this create issues being in a remote session? The ASA is in Florida and I am in Montana. 

That what I meaning' take your time check again ffom SW to this port' are traffic is tag untag' do show arp.

MHM

Here is what I have on the Core Switch for VLANs & Ports. See attached. 

New running config. 

coreillycisco
Level 1
Level 1

Not sure what you mean here. I am taking over for the last guy. Maybe he configured it. Not sure. I am a SonicWall guy. Cisco is new to me. I am going through the configs now. I can ping that 10.1.5.xxx subnet from my laptop connected to any connect client. That IP pool for laptops is 10.1.3.180-228. The DC is on 10.1.2.134 after the move to another location. It was 10.1.3.134 before the move. But now when on that subnet it has no Internet access. So from the DC 10.1.2.134 I cannot ping subnet 10.1.5.xxx. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card