Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA reloaded automatically

Hello

Yesterday we had a problem with our ASAs which are in HA mode. We had ASA 9.9 and suddenly after working on this version for about 1 month, the ASA which was active suddenly reloaded itself and made the second ASA to be active but after 2 or 3 hours the standby ASA which was active reloaded again. It was like a loop and it happend 2 times for every ASA until we decided to upgrade to ASA 9.12. I checked the crash files but found nothing useful. But there was a strange thing in crash file, "Thread Name: Unicorn Proxy Thread-Page fault: Address not mapped". Does anybody knows what could have happened?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Guys, we found out that it was an attack on our devices. I asked and some others had this problem too in other companies.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Guys, we found out that it was an attack on our devices. I asked and some others had this problem too in other companies.

Hi,  do you have any information about this attack?  

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card