Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to configure an ASA to be used for VPN only in one arm mode? We use to have a VPN 3000 concentrator that worked in one-arm mode.  It basically just provided VPN connectivity for users and NATed all their connections prior to be routed ...

Hi, we have to move ISP and as such will gain a new block of 8 static ip's. We have 2x 5510 in standby/failover state and we know the time that the connection will drop and change. Obviously, we need to change the ip's on the ASA's so I was wondering...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having trouble opening a passive FTP connection between two hosts, both of which are behind firewalls and NAT'd. The FTP inspection on my end is properly inspecting the FTP traffic and is therefore seeing the "REAL" IP address as a result of the ...

Hi, I have two ASAs in active/passive failover mode behind a pair of two ASR1001 edge router. Therefore both ASAs need a link to both routers and in case of failover the IP moves to the standby box. So to establish OSPF neighborship it needs on both ...

Hi   I have the following problem. I want to access my PC from outside throught the ZBF. I made my ZBF with CCP and by default RDP is not allowed. that's why , i made some changes in the configuration. This below is the log when I try to connect with...

Any suggestion for proper failover test on the ASA?   I am writing a failover test plan, i wonder if i just issuing the failover command or pull out the power cable on the primary (or standby) ASA, which method is more efficient or I should do both m...

Ve Con by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NTP

Can someone please explain about the "NTP"" and its "purpose" and "how it will work" and what are the configuration I have to do in my data center devices..??  

Hi all Has anyone had any success running the ASA 9.4.x train with Firepower? Is the bug still valid? It's happened before for me that bugs, altough severe, never appears. I need to upgrade my ASAs from 9.3.3 to something that is not affected by the ...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've just added AMP for Endpoints but when I go into Firesight to add AMP I put in US Cloud then the state just continues to be a spinning wheel. I thought it just took time but I let it run overnight and it's still spinning rather than show the...

bjames by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card