Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi i have asa5510  & ASA5515 i enabled the threat detection and to shun also the host that coz a threat to the whole network i changed the rates for the firewalls to shun any host that using kali linux and scanning tools such as nmap metasploit ...et...

I am using the ACS5.5 trying to set up a repository via NFS protocol. I know my server IP address but am not sure which path to select. I created a new folder until C:/  called acs.bak but I am unable to back anything up. Help if you have any ideas.

bmack2121 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup a pair of ASA5510's in an active/passive failover.  When I issue the failover command from the secondary 5510 I see these messages Detected an Active mateBeginning configuration replication from mate.Warning: no actions specified...

BILL DUNN by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Question, I got a Cisco 5510 with 3 interfaces InsideDMZ1DMZ2 I have a DHCP server on "Inside" and I want to relay DHCP request from both DMZ to this inside interface...But when I try, I only get to enable relay on 1? What I did:dhcprelay server d...

azore2007 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA5505 running 8.4.1  I keep seeing the below logs..Feb 24 2011 14:32:09: %ASA-3-202010: NAT/PAT pool exhausted. Unable to create connection.Feb 24 2011 14:32:10: %ASA-3-202010: NAT/PAT pool exhausted. Unable to create connection.Feb 24 2011 14:32:1...

swaro2000 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have any updated  detailed installation guide that instructs me how to properly install the Nessus Connector into FireSight 5.4. We are running Nessus 6.3in the Lab and need to show this functionality off to our customers in the Enterpris...

I am new to these things and have been fighting with this ASA for days now. I have tried a lot of the info and guides I saw online to get it working correctly but not much success. My set up is really pretty simple which makes it all the more frustra...

The data sheet of ASA 5506-X (normal license, no sec plus) states that it supports 2 Anyconnect IKEv2 remote access VPNs. Do we need to purchase extra license for the Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client in order to work on the ASA 5506-X? If yes, what ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card