Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I have a cisco asa 5510 version 8.3. My company has a internet policy company like that;client use range IP 192.168.100.0/24My boss wants to block a range IP from 192.168.100.20 to 192.168.100.200, but they can access skype, email and com...

jerrybu01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Adding public IPs

we have a /24 range of public IP addresses assigned to us by our ISP, what would be the process of assigning multiple public addresses on the outside interface on cisco asa running os version is 9.1 ? we have an outside, inside, and dmz interface. wh...

How can I debug ASA (9.1(1)) DNS inspection?  Specifically, the ASA is blocking the queries associated with dig requests like the following from ever reaching "the.name.server":   dig @the.name.server -t ptr 1.2.3.4.reverse.somedomain.com.And I'd lik...

Hi,I am working on ASA and TMG proxy server design and need your expert advice. The setup is                               <TMG>                                   ||<Internet><ASA><CORE SW><LAN/WLAN>                    |               <DMZ>I am placi...

asadhasan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been browsing the forum and the support notes for a couple of hours and haven't found a definitive answer to my question. Our ASA is on the subject versions. I watched a video on YouTube stating that upgrading the ASA is easiest if you upgrade...

Resolved! FWSM ACL/NAT Issue

We recently deployed a FWSM on our 6503-e boxes (w/ sup720).  NAT is working (PAT) but the issue I am seeing is private traffic from remote sites is not being allowed through the FW.   I was able to get the remote site to ping the FWSM itself (inside...

gignet200 by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes